Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stuff is a-happenin'

I'll start with the good stuff...
So in honor of Lyme Disease Awareness Month, my mother and I have been busy bees creating a website where you can get handmade bottle cap Lyme Disease Awareness necklaces, pins, and key chains!  We are all about spreading awareness!  Check out our site: LymeMargarita's Inspirations

Here is the other stuff...
I am sure I am not the only one in financial ruin due to treatment costs...ugh!  This of course causes a great deal of stress trying to figure out where the money is going to come from to pay for next week's treatment ($1000/wk).  So with great hesitation, I created a Babesia Treatment Fund webpage because it was either reach out for help from my community or claim bankruptcy.  I have the most AMAZING family and friends who have been generously donating to my fund.  If you find it in your heart to help me in my time of need, I will be forever grateful: Sarah Sinclair's Babesia Treatment Fund  Thank you and God Bless!

So, here is my "Make Margaritas" inspiration for today...
"The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others."
Solomon Ibn Gabriol


Therefore, my fellow Lymies, in this month of May...go forth and spread Lyme Disease Awareness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment